Skip to product information
1 of 3

Pet Portraits

Regular price $143.00 USD
Regular price Sale price $143.00 USD
Sale Sold out
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

Portrait Size

There are three ways to purchase a Pet Portrait/Commission. 

Option 1 - Pay in full via purchasing online 

Option 2 - Pay in 3 instalments via Klarna in the checkout

Option 3 - Contact me  and you can pay a 20% deposit to secure your portrait. Followed by paying the remaining 80% upon completion of your portrait.

 Please note that I can’t send the finished portrait until full payment has been made.

Dimensions:

A5 - 5.8 x 8.3"

A4 -  8.3 x 11.7"

A3 - 10.7 x 15.5"

A2 - 14 x 20.5"


No reviews