Environment & Ethics
Our world is literally in our hands, I am all too aware that we are sitting on a knife edge where our eco systems could tilt into a downward
As a genuine animal lover, one of the MOST important things to me is the environment. That is why I make every effort to ensure Victoria Gordon Art is as environmentally friendly as possible. Because if we all make a small change, it has a big impact!
How are we doing this?
Some of the
small ways we help the environment are:
-Reducing our carbon footprint by sourcing blank products from the UK and manufacturing at
our home in Scotland.
- Planting a tree for every Pet Portrait to help combat against our use of paper and provide
habitat for wildlife.
- Using responsibly sourced paper & card which is FSC approved on all of our
products and packaging.
- All packaging is also 100% recyclable.
- We use biodegradable, compostable and recyclable cello bags to package our prints and
- All envelopes are made from recycled paper.
- When posting, all tape is made from recycled paper and is recyclable.
- We do not use any non-recyclable plastics when packaging and posting orders.
- Recycling appropriate materials during manufacturing.